Complete online application (www.nacegypt.com) An ID# will automatically be automated via parents’ E-mail/SMS
Required Documents for Admission Placement Test
All Applicants must submit all their required documents prior to setting an assessment date as a hard copy at NAC admissions office after receiving the application code.
- 2 Original birth certificates.
- 6 personal photos.
- Report cards for the previous two academic years.
- Behavior letter from current school (applicable to all grades including Early Childhood from their current school or nursery).
- Copy of the father’s I.D. and Copy of the mother’s I.D.
- The admission office will schedule the admission placement test for the applicant, the office will send confirmation via calling the parent, emailing and sending an SMS with the necessary information.
- The admission office will have a complete file for each applicant on the admission placement test date and no assessment will be held without the complete submission of all the required documents.
All parents’ interviews in the presence of the child will be scheduled after the assessment.
The final decision of acceptance/refusal will be announced beginning from one week after the assessment and interview date and not prior.
Dues of payment and deadlines
Any parent who won’t meet the fees’ deadline won’t be granted a place for his child in spite of the child’s application acceptance.
Additional documents required
In case your child is transferring from a school within EGYPT, you are
required to present all the above mentioned documents in addition to the
- A certificate testifying to the promotion of your child from one year to another, issued by the Ministry of Education, Educational department (New Cairo District).
- School transfer paper stamped from your child’s previous school and the Ministry of Education, Educational Department (New Cairo District).
In case your child is transferring from a school outside of EGYPT. You are
required to present all the above mentioned in part one in addition to the
- Attendance statement from the previous school.
- Previous years school reports.
- Both must be original documents duly signed and stamped by the Ministry of Education/ Foreign Affairs and the Egyptian Embassy or consulate in the country you are transferring from.
Once the number of accepted students reaches its limit, the remaining applicants will automatically be placed on a waiting list.
Priority in acceptance goes to students with highest performance on the Admission Placement test.