The international Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) is designed for students entering their junior year in High School, and it is recognized by leading universities around the world. The IBDP aims at developing students who:
• Possess a great depth of knowledge.
• Study at least two languages.
• Are willing to develop academically, physically, emotionally and ethically.
Educators in the IBDP at NAC are all professionally trained and equipped with a great range of resources that enable them to deliver the best quality education for our students. It is the responsibility of the school to select the top students for the IBDP, students who are:
• Able to cope with the demanding workloads.
• Willing to go the extra mile to meet the expectations placed on them.
Therefore, NAC is proud to launch the Mohamed El Rashidy scholarship for students interested in joining the IB Diploma Programme. The scholarship aims to give five scholarships to eligible students to provide them a chance to join the IBDP programme.
• Be a high school student at NAC (American section or British section).
• Have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.5 on a 4.00 scale at the time of application.
• Be nominated by two teachers who have taught the student in grade 10.
Final selection and approval will be made by the School Managing Director.
The Mohamed El Rashidy scholarship will give the selected students a reduction of 15% of their tuition fees, not including books or activities.
The Mohamed El Rashidy scholarship is renewed annually; to be eligible for the scholarship for a second year, students must:
• Be capable of maintaining a grade descriptor of 5 out of 7 in three of their six selected subjects by the end of their first year of the programme.
How to apply for Mohamed El Rashidy Scholarship?
Before the end of grade 10, interested students must complete an online application, including required documents and supplemental documents, if applicable.